Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower my 98' snake, but not sure which springs to go with. I like a uniform drop, that is about 1.5 - 2 inches or so. Does anybody have pics of the different heights? Possiably of a Laser Red 98 Cobra?? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Here is a shot of mine. I have FRPP C spings with 1/2 a coil cut off the back.

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,941 Posts
Click on the link in my sig for pics. FMS "C" springs also, but with no coils cut.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice cars, Anyone have pics of a black convertable? Thanks,
Jake

·
Registered
527 Posts
How do you cut the springs? If you cut them they won't sit in the perches correctly and then wouldn't they move around? What is the difference between the FMS B, C, and F springs? I know they have different spring rates but I don't know how to read those and what spring rate is for what application? I had wanted to put on Eibach Sportlines but almost everyone has C springs. What are the differences between Sportlines and C springs as far as drop, price, spring rates? I have not bought spring for 2 months because I couldn't figure this stuff out, could anyone solve my problem for me?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have the Eibach pro-kit ( progressive rate) in the rear and coil overs in the front adjustable. I have the coil overs set at the same height that my Eibach fronts sat at before the change over. The Eibachs put it just right and they ride and handle very good. Check out my pictures on my web site. www.1bad98.corral.net I hope that this helps. Jeff B. (1BAD98)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts