Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Corral Charter Member
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All:

Just wondering if anyone on here got signed up (if you have to do that).

Might be a fun trip. Last I heard the weather in St Louis was supposed to be nice this weekend.

Steve

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll be there. Brother in law will be racing his 79 Trans Am, and my two buddies will be racing a Purple Capri (looks almost black) and a Blue Mustang Convertible. Should be a fun time.

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
We went, Saw Jim Rice, HOOKANDLADDER and RNMHARD and several other people. Great time down there! Got in the tower for awhile, they treated me great...

RNMHARD- I was with that yellow ragtop that went [email protected], we were right behind you in line on the first day, we talked to you but I hadn't seen this post, so it was coincidence... We always notice nice 'stangs. ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hey...

Cool..It was nice meeting you, Nice Azz Vert you Have..
Hey..I have Video of that Pass were your top Started to come off ... Did you get it fixed..?? Ill post the Video once i get it loaded..

We went, Saw Jim Rice, HOOKANDLADDER and RNMHARD and several other people. Great time down there! Got in the tower for awhile, they treated me great...

RNMHARD- I was with that yellow ragtop that went [email protected], we were right behind you in line on the first day, we talked to you but I hadn't seen this post, so it was coincidence... We always notice nice 'stangs. ;)

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
Cool..It was nice meeting you, Nice Azz Vert you Have..
Hey..I have Video of that Pass were your top Started to come off ... Did you get it fixed..?? Ill post the Video once i get it loaded..
That's my friend Mark's car, Should read "I was with the guy who had the yellow 'vert"
I was the guy helping him- We have a couple videos but we would love to see yours so please send it to me or post it up man!!!

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
Thanks a lot, much appreciated!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Greg......I talked to him up at the line while they were cleaning up a spill. Nice guy.......tried to give him the heads up on where the groove was in the left lane. You should have said hi. Had a great time even if the car completely failed. Gremlins own me!!!

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
Greg......I talked to him up at the line while they were cleaning up a spill. Nice guy.......tried to give him the heads up on where the groove was in the left lane. You should have said hi. Had a great time even if the car completely failed. Gremlins own me!!!
Yea, he's very easy going and friendly. We've been friends for 18 years.
Bummer you had problems, but it was still fun to attend. At least you had a car there, I couldn't get in in time so I ended up as a crew chief.
I didn't know you were a Corraler, but I did notice your car: (Sorry the front is slightly chopped...)

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
Did his top rip or come loose?
The latch broke. He needs some fasteners around the frame bars, that top wants to blow up like a balloon every time he makes a pass.

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts