Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I was on a Camaro site and someone had his new TKX... PIctures of it next to the "old" 4 speed muncie.... Its quite a bit larger.......

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'm confused, the ford trans says the mount bolt pattern to the bell is Toploader. If I am currently running a T5 I can assume that this will not be a direct bolt in??? (less the new 26sp clutch disk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I'm confused, the ford trans says the mount bolt pattern to the bell is Toploader. If I am currently running a T5 I can assume that this will not be a direct bolt in??? (less the new 26sp clutch disk
Correct, but it will bolt up to a SROD bellhousing

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Just checked the summit site this morning and it’s saying they’re not in stock. Estimated delivery is April

Anyone have any insight ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Just checked the summit site this morning and it’s saying they’re not in stock. Estimated delivery is April

Anyone have any insight ?

I know of people taking delivery of GM versions... I haven't checked recently but American Powertrain had been saying middle of FEB for any Ford versions?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Mixed dates I suppose. The summit tkx is from American power train as well.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Mixed dates I suppose. The summit tkx is from American power train as well.

I assume besides a huge demand for them, Tremec ran a batch of the GM cases first then will run the Fords.. Who knows if there were a batch of bad Ford castings to complicate matters? Patience Grasshopper

41 - 50 of 50 Posts