Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
im over in England... let my 04 MysticChrome go to come to over here, little did i know i should of just kept it and sold it over here to make some real $$$$$...but its all good after 5 mustangs im holding out for my NOTCH when i get back... ive seen a GT500 and a few mustangs on the AF Bases over here

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well the military considers me oversea..... I'm in Hawaii.

Sid

·
Registered
752 Posts
I've seen your car... i always wondered why import rims on the domestic. Do you catch alot of flack driving the car over here? I tried to get into the scene here w/ an s14, but the lil 4 bangers w/ turbo's don't do it for me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The rims were on the car when i bought and i have yet to find some that I like or can afford. I do catch a little flack driving it, I've had a few people ask why I bought a Mustang with all of the Skylines, Silvias, 180's, etc. and I just tell them that imports aren't my thing. I actually had a Evo do a ricer flyby to me on Sunday, haha. I just put an o/r x pipe on the car on Sat. so you'll probably hear me before you see me now.

·
Registered
528 Posts
The rims were on the car when i bought and i have yet to find some that I like or can afford. I do catch a little flack driving it, I've had a few people ask why I bought a Mustang with all of the Skylines, Silvias, 180's, etc. and I just tell them that imports aren't my thing. I actually had a Evo do a ricer flyby to me on Sunday, haha. I just put an o/r x pipe on the car on Sat. so you'll probably hear me before you see me now.
96' GT huh ? I got some parts for yah and I'm here in Guam so you wont have to wait long. You do anything to the GT yet ? :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

·
Registered
118 Posts
96' GT huh ? I got some parts for yah and I'm here in Guam so you wont have to wait long. You do anything to the GT yet ? :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
so far i've done pi intake/cams, 3.73's, pypes o/r x, dumped pypes violators, SS Brake Hoses, SSBC slotted rotors, Hawk HPS brake pads, and a sniper tune

·
Registered
752 Posts
so far i've done pi intake/cams, 3.73's, pypes o/r x, dumped pypes violators, SS Brake Hoses, SSBC slotted rotors, Hawk HPS brake pads, and a sniper tune
your car sounds like a tractor... passed you the other day. i wish i could say it was sounding good, but i'm not a fan of the exhaust...to each their own

1 - 20 of 21 Posts