Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I have a 04 Mach 1, I got a set of Hoosier 255/50r16 scca slicks for free. They look pretty nice just need to be heated up a bit. I currently run [email protected] with 1.98 60 ft. Would they help me out at all? Any one use them before?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I mounted them on stock 94-95 5 star gt rims. Heated them up and let me tell you! They got really sticky! So they may just work good!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry for the late reponse. I will be testing them out sept. 12 @ maplegrove. I need to find a driveshaft safety loop yet. But can not find one. Looking to get one that bolts on, instead of welding it on.

·
Registered
353 Posts
be better off welding it on... doesn't interfere with daily driving, and I'm sure you'd rather not wonder if the loop's gonna hold if you DO break a driveshaft.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Slicks

I use to run IMCA's on my supercharged Cobra, they hooked up pretty good, but didnt hold air very well. I use to get them from the local roundy round racers for $10 a pair.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm just bolting in the loop. Don't feel like burning my interior LOL. Floorboards are pretty thin. Got a Lakewood loop already

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use to run IMCA's on my supercharged Cobra, they hooked up pretty good, but didnt hold air very well. I use to get them from the local roundy round racers for $10 a pair.
approx. how much air did you put in them?
i have mine set at 23 cold psi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts