Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if there's any interest in starting an official Mid A Mustang club. Or if one exsists already please post it up here.

As a club we could organize track days, get discounted parts from local shops, hold meets and install days, organize cruises to ??? Ocean City??? Fords at Carlisle? Other gatherings??

I'd be interested in making something official so long as others shared the interest and put in an effort. If it's just a bunch of lamers that want to go along for the ride so long as someone else is doing the work, well that wouldn't quite work out.

Post your thoughts or shoot me an email:
[email protected]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Bullhead said:
Thanks for the info, I signed up. Still be nice to meet some people closer to home.
I am a member of NVMC as well as MACA (http://www.midatlanticcobraassociation.com). If you don't have a cobra, you can't be a member, but MACA always invites non-cobra owners to functions and is a much better club IMO.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jbp99cobra said:
If you don't have a cobra, you can't be a member, but MACA always invites non-cobra owners to functions and is a much better club IMO.
I was on my way to getting one, but I bought a house instead :rolleyes: My coupe is kinda like a consolation prize.

When spring rools around I'll have to keep an eye out for things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts