Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I remember the olden days when a group of us would get together and cuss each other on video games like Call of duty. Heh. Had some fun though.

Well, though i'm older, im still gaming like crazy. Anyone still playin the vidya games? If so, add old stroker to your friends list! I think I still have a few of you guys on my Xbox Live buddy list.

On Xbox i'm "X SlugJones X". On PS4 im "TwelveGaugeSlugs". On Steam I'm "SlugJones"

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Hey guys.

I remember the olden days when a group of us would get together and cuss each other on video games like Call of duty. Heh. Had some fun though.

Well, though i'm older, im still gaming like crazy. Anyone still playin the vidya games? If so, add old stroker to your friends list! I think I still have a few of you guys on my Xbox Live buddy list.

On Xbox i'm "X SlugJones X". On PS4 im "TwelveGaugeSlugs". On Steam I'm "SlugJones"
You're still on my XBL friends list, I don't play online much anymore though, mostly single player stuff. Although I've been playing the crap out of Borderlands 2 lately. LucasM1980 is my gamertag.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I play around on Steam and xbox one.

Steam is xzinmanzx (i hate this name, got stuck with it because a friend registered my game to his account lol)
xbox one is mikemachine812

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill be trying to add you guys. Always up for decent folk to game with.

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
PC game. Apparently soon anyone with Windows 10 and a computer that doesn't suck will be able to play XB1 games so I might pick up a few console exclusives then.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
PS3, Gran Turismo 6
PS4, GTA5, Need For Speed, Battlefront, Black OPS 3, Rocket League

ca81176556 is my ID for both the 3 and 4.

Also have a steam account, damned if I can remember the handle to it, and anyway, all I usually play there is (don't laugh) Unreal Tournament 2004, Skyrim, and Call of Duty: World at War, and MW 3

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
Unreal Tournament 2004 is amazing still and the Skyrim modding community is going crazy strong. I've only not played Skyrim in awhile because I keep putting off the 2-3 hours its going to take to load up enboost, all my mods and graphics packs, re-overclock my graphics card and modifiy the .ini file for playing it on 3 screens wide.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
As much as I've played TES V, I've played Morrowind far, far more.

If you're a fan of TES, and III in particular, google the Skywind project.

I also saw where BethSoft was going to remaster Skyrim and have it out later this fall.

I. Can't. Wait.

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
I've seen the skywind thing before... I dunno it might be good but more interested in the KOTOR remake. The Skyrim remaster... no need. Nothing Bethesda comes out with is going to be as good looking as the custom stuff already out on Nexus for TESV. Graphics on mine surpass Fallout 4 easy. This is not bragging... its just how it is. Fallout4 and Witcher3 graphics packs that modders have done are absolutely insane but you need a 4K monitor and a card that can max out on 4K so... yeah.

Another real fun game that went under the radar is Space Marine. Its cheap, its fun as hell and great if you are into 40k or just scifi grimdark in general.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts