Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of somewhere that is haveing any dyno days in or around md? Im wanting to find out how much of a gain i have picked up.

thanks
JT

·
Registered
90 Posts
anyone know of somewhere that is haveing any dyno days in or around md? Im wanting to find out how much of a gain i have picked up.

thanks
JT

Hey JT I am working on a DYNO day now with PSI in Glen Burnie MD. I am with The MID-ATLANTIC MUSTANG CLUB.
Go over to www.quickstreetcars.com and I should have a post in the next couple of weeks. To be honest must poeple got there cars up for the winter so this will all depend on the amount of people that want to attend. Is there something wrong with your car or do you just need a tune.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres nothing wrong with it now. I had done a pi swap and tranny rebuild. as well as got a tune from md but not sure how close it was to what i need but want to see what iam putting down now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Check out www.mamandf.com (Metro Area Mustangs & Fords Club). We are out of So. MD, so if you are in Lex Park we are right there. Just did a dyno day about 3 weeks ago but are talking about putting together another soon. Track day, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts