Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Strong bump. I think it just comes down to one thing......****ty aftermarket junk parts being ****ty aftermarket junk parts.

·
Registered
813 Posts
You think as popular as these struts are and they sold thousands of them they put a little issue to fix the issues I received a new set yesterday and have new MM cc plates the spacers are loose on the shaft and slap around. The same thing with my old steeda cc plates I removed. I read team Z plates fix problem. But then you read guys with team Z cc plates and they have the problem so I’m confused on that 1.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have Team Z cc plates on my car with Strange struts and don’t have any noticeable clunking from them.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Yea, it's definitely the struts. I machined my own bushings and several different designs of CC plates to get rid of the clunk and nothing even made a difference. I then bought some stock replacement struts to compare the CC plate designs and the different struts fixed the issue..

ks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yea, it's definitely the struts. I machined my own bushings and several different designs of CC plates to get rid of the clunk and nothing even made a difference. I then bought some stock replacement struts to compare the CC plate designs and the different struts fixed the issue..

ks
What are the alternatives to the strange 10 ways that don't cost a million?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
I’m still running coil springs, haven’t done the coil over conversion yet.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts