Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do this lol...But does anyone have the instructions they could email me for the on3 ff foxbody kit? Im sure I can figure it out, but just want to see their literature..I pm'd Chad about sending me a copy, never heard anything back..So, if anyone has them, I would appreciate them..Also, are the Pony Down kits pretty much the same thing? Because they have instructions on their websight...Thanks, Ash. [email protected]

·
Registered
540 Posts
I emailed him at [email protected]
But had no response to my questions. I live close by him and would like to see the products.

Update : email returned.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still need more parts from them, but if its gonna be like this...I may get them elsewhere

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
I have been away for a week at the sema show, I never get any time to myself and I treated myself to some time away. I just got back going yesterday and if you need the direction, let me know. Sorry for your inconvenience but I need a few days away every now and then as well

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I dont, but, whats different in the kit?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I called jegs. It is a typo. Its for one of 3 boxes that the kit comes in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
haha, but which one LOL

·
2,829 Posts
It would never be filled as there catalog had the same error. It would be dropped shipped through me if it made it through their system and get rejected. Its happened in the past and they just call the customers back to receive full payment before anything would ship.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Chad....Cant believe you chose SEMA show over work....:shakehead

·
2,829 Posts
I have gone for the last 9 years and it would take a lot for me to miss it. I dont get away much and thats one event along with mustang week each year I always look forward to

1 - 20 of 21 Posts