Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all im waiting on is to get my tune done...

kit went together easy, no issues, no leaks...very happy

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did you have to cut anything on the car for fitament, did you use their Y-pipe? My kit will be in tomorrow. :joy:

·
Registered
67 Posts
what all did you have to upgrade? suspension wise that is...

im thinking about doing this kit, but im trying to figure out what im going to have to all buy to put this kit together... i know ill need fuel pump, injectors, maf, but other than that im not sure...

any help would be great!!!! thanks

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
there isn't much you have to change the kit doesn't come with. They can provide most of the fuel parts you need as well, just call them! We had ours running in a weekend.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Congrats!! Please remove those screen and install filter!! I have seen those screen sucked in plus believe or not but those screen huts airflow.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you have to cut anything on the car for fitament, did you use their Y-pipe? My kit will be in tomorrow. :joy:

only thing i had to cut was a cold side pipe to fit my PMAS meter..thats it..im going with a single exhaust for now

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what all did you have to upgrade? suspension wise that is...

im thinking about doing this kit, but im trying to figure out what im going to have to all buy to put this kit together... i know ill need fuel pump, injectors, maf, but other than that im not sure...

any help would be great!!!! thanks
you dont have to upgrade anything if you dont want to..i have just about every suspension mod made already and full subframes.

the kit comes complete and the CD rom instructions are pretty good and there is pictures too..

you will need:

injectors
matching meter made for blow through (PMAS) dont use a C&L..they are JUNK
walbro 255
fuel pressure regulator
rubber caps
rubber hose
check valve for PCV (so you dont get blow by in boost)

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats!! Please remove those screen and install filter!! I have seen those screen sucked in plus believe or not but those screen huts airflow.
the screen is fine and its not going anywhere...with the AC lines there is no room for a filter

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
the screen is fine and its not going anywhere...with the AC lines there is no room for a filter

Glad you live in a world where dirt and dust don't exist.

screens suck.

1)Bend A/C line
2)Install filter
3)Done

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats man, looks good.

I can't wait until I can afford one for my stang!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well mine came in today, I unpacked it to see if I had everything...I wouldnt know. Didn't come with any directions, and I'm new to turbos. But they do pack very very well.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
should have gotten a CD-rom with instructions

Well mine came in today, I unpacked it to see if I had everything...I wouldnt know. Didn't come with any directions, and I'm new to turbos. But they do pack very very well.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts