Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
86-93 for sure, may work with other years but I don't know that for fact. I've been using it on an 86.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Tim,
Its Shawn I got the injectors and maf from you. Looking at doing a 347 now. How did you like the N71 cam for the street. How was drivability. Trying to decide if i want it to be 9.5:1 or 11:1cr. Still want to drive the car a bunch.

Biggest question is deciding on tuning it. How did you like the PMS. On the fence between that or for similar money a Microsquirt. But i believe the Microsquirt is limited compared to the Stinger PnP.

The thing I like about the PMS is the ability to start with the stock ECU and tune and adj from there.

If you had any pros and cons on the unit i would love to here them or any other advice you have.

Thanks,
Shawn

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Tim,
Its Shawn I got the injectors and maf from you. Looking at doing a 347 now. How did you like the N71 cam for the street. How was drivability. Trying to decide if i want it to be 9.5:1 or 11:1cr. Still want to drive the car a bunch.

Biggest question is deciding on tuning it. How did you like the PMS. On the fence between that or for similar money a Microsquirt. But i believe the Microsquirt is limited compared to the Stinger PnP.

The thing I like about the PMS is the ability to start with the stock ECU and tune and adj from there.

If you had any pros and cons on the unit i would love to here them or any other advice you have.

Thanks,
Shawn

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
PM sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts