Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$450 shipped. Just took out of running car to prepare for Holley efi. A9L to be available soon as well if interested.

pms1.JPG
pms2.JPG
pms3.JPG
pms4.JPG

pms1.JPG

·
Registered
216 Posts
Send me a price on A9L shipped to 38671 when it becomes available. Thanks!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes it will monitor rpm, injector duty cycle %, injector pulsewidth in imlliseconds, throttle position sensor (idle,part throttle, wot), mass air meter load, mass air meter voltage, O2 sensor voltage left and right, water temp, manifold pressure. It will also allow you to raise rpm limit and tune stand alone above 2,000 rpm as well as allow you adjust starting fuel percentage for using larger injectors (high imp) . I have a manual that goes with this which I believe you can still find online. Although they no longer sell these for what they go for now is a great bang for buck as these went for about $1k when new. Only thing they will not do is tune down below 2,000 rpm, need to use high imp injectors, and do data logging which for most of us back in day did not need. We used these to tune a blown setup with large injectors and no fmu fairly successful for many years and was it was also used in renegade racing back in day this was the **** and still has it's use today .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts