Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
so what your saying is there are no turbo kit companys out there at all for anyone looking to buy a kit. hp performance was horrible probably the worst place i bought one from. pony down welds were #### and forgot parts, plus fitment sucked. cartech (if anyone remembers them) worked good for ahwile till everything fell apart and had to be re welded over and over, not to mention the 4 months of wait time. so i figured why not save a TON of money since you end up re doing or replacing or fixing anyways.

did you have alot of problems with your on3 kit 4jenna ?

·
Registered
789 Posts
I ran the ff on3 kit on my 02 for a summer. Idk why people bash these kits at all. Made 430rwhp on 8 lbs. Fitment/install was kinda tricky...but name any turbo kit that just bolts on perfect. There were some design flaws but not bad. I only sold mine cuz it was a big PITA to get ahold of them and I didn't like the turbo/filter being smashed in front of the engine. Plus my new KB is gonna scream where that turbo wouldn't even make boost:D

Sent from my VS920 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
so what your saying is there are no turbo kit companys out there at all for anyone looking to buy a kit. hp performance was horrible probably the worst place i bought one from. pony down welds were #### and forgot parts, plus fitment sucked. cartech (if anyone remembers them) worked good for ahwile till everything fell apart and had to be re welded over and over, not to mention the 4 months of wait time. so i figured why not save a TON of money since you end up re doing or replacing or fixing anyways.

Hellion Lifetime warranty on all piping . :salute:
Hellion Power Systems - Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, and Charger Turbo Systems

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
one of these things, is not like the other......... lol

·
Registered
864 Posts
Now we have to listen to all the on3 nut swingers post about how THEIR kits work and was a smart buy

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

What I'm saying is what I wrote, just sharing info. Is that a problem with you?

I dont run a ON3 kit, i'm sure wich you already know...just trying to jab at me.

I would also post this for any other manufactuer defect, thats what these forums are for. Sharing information.

No??

Kinda like your sig, letting us know info on happygas :blam:

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I miss the days when we could just share info. If ON3 is brought up anywhere, on any forum its a #### fest.

Hmmm, that in itself speaks volumes.

I cant lie, I knew this would cause issues....but if it educates one person, than so be it.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
who is it educating ?

you dont like them dont run them. maybe i missed somthing but have you came across any threads were someone used an on3 kit and had good success ? if so why havent you posted a thread on that since you want to educate , thats all im saying . happy gas ripped me off PERSONALLY, so i can then speak on that FROM expierence.

your initial post of "and another one" im sure goes both ways.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
4 jenna it isnt a personal attack , im just saying if education is the reasoning , then shouldnt the good be posted along with the bad. everytime someone has an issue with an on3 kit it seems people scramble to be the first to start another thread on it. we can agree to disagree. thats all im saying . nothing personal buddy

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
hellion is a nice kit, installed 2 of those ( none on my personal cars) . the warranty could be worth the difference in price for alot of people. i think on3 is a good entry level kit with some room to grow for most people this will be the only kit they will ever need.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts