Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. guys the reason I'm posting these again is, because I failed to mention that the inner part of the 2 rims were rubbing up front and as a result have some rash and one of them has a piece taken out about 1 1/2 long which also has a hairline crack in it. I can repair the rim at work no problem. I'll take pics of before and afters if anyone is interested. It never bothered me because it's on the inner part of the wheel, so no one ever sees it. The crack I just noticed today when Nevadanut came over to look at them. $500 or best offer customer pays all shipping costs. Here is a pic of the wheels. As you can see they are badass !! Will take a pic of the bad wheel tomorrow and post it. Digital Camera battery is charging right now.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is a pic of the damage I spoke of. Hardly anything to be that afraid of for $500. These wheels are over $900 new. I'm also giving the tires in this deal, but only 2 are worth anything.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
17x9.5

·
Registered
75 Posts
very interested if they have the right offset for a 95. Would like to know more about the crack though

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BLK95GT. PM sent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts