Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted american muscle to see if they had forum members discount codes and they told me that they provide codes for many forums and to contact a American Muscle forum rep or forum administrator on the forum. Does corral have a rep from them on here to get a code from?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Search online for the code. Have ones from other forums.

Their service is trash, lmr offers 6% and wants our business.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Couldn't find one thats why i contacted the company. and they just told me to find a rep on the forum. I don't see anything for american muscle on the site. lmr usually gets my business though since they always answer my questions. I emailed lmr the same question and they gave me the code directly. But every once in a blue moon AM has things that are not on lmr site.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am interested in placing an order with American Muscle as well. Is it possible that if there is a code available, that it can be shared?

Thanks,

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
Hopefully you don't have any issues with them. AM is a textbook example of how to royally #### up a great business.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hopefully you don't have any issues with them. AM is a textbook example of how to royally #### up a great business.
Yep, why I go with lmr now. Even CJ has terrible service these days.

I had employees at AM answering tech questions and they had no clue what they were even talking about. You could get a better answer from an employee at McDonald’s when it comes to mustang repairs and parts than AM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts