Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
authorized corral.net advertisers
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Bracket from MMR allows you to mount the alternator to the location in which the A/C was originally located. Bracket allows for front mount Throttle Bodies etc. which would have normally been blocked by the large alternator.

*100% Billet Bracket Made in USA

*Hardware included

Order now: Alternator Relocation Bracket 4.6 2V 3V 4V Ford Modular [471100] - $79.99 : Modular Motorsports, Home of the Worlds Fastest Modular Engines

*THIS IS A BRACKET ONLY TO MOUNT THE ALTERNATOR IN PLACE OF THE A/C. BELTS, ROUTING, TENSIONERS AND ALTERNATOR WIRING WILL ALL BE LEFT TO THE END USER TO MODIFY, RELOCATE AND ROUTE AS SEEN FIT. MODIFICATIONS MAY BE REQUIRED.

·
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any more pictures? Possibly of the backside so you can see clearance near the oil pan.
The product or alternator are not near the oil pan, are you trying to fit something between them?

·
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It should be plenty far away

·
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Registered
323 Posts
Would y’all hope to to have a pic of it installed with belt routed. I have the trickflow intake and don’t like how I have to flip the alt around so this would really help out.

·
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im sorry , we do not, belt routing is universal and there are many ways to do it with and without a tensioner.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
So will this work for an 03 Cobra?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, but not with the factory timing cover.

·
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts