Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha everyone, still see some names from years past. I couldn't access my old account so I started this new one. I used to go by SurfSyko starting back in the late 90's early 2000 time frame and haven't been around for a few years.

Been without any Mustangs also for a few years now and I am contemplating a mid-life crisis purchase of a new toy, so I am back here doing some research. Still tossing around some ideas on vehicles, but have had recent thoughts of a new Mustang instead of just going with the old guy 4 door luxury muscle option. The Mustang is appealing as it might be a great thing to do with my son who is now 14.

·
Corral Day Kittah
16,060 Posts
I cant believe our sons are only a year apart and both solidly into their teens already.

Hope all is well.

·
Registered
10,009 Posts
The new Mustangs are really nice and I love the options available now. 10 speed auto, magnetic ride control, active exhaust and 460hp.

I'm not sure it qualifies as a mid-life crisis but I've been thinking about changing things up for a while and get a Durango SRT. My left knee isn't getting any better and while the clutch in my GT500 isn't really heavy but it aggravates my knee pretty bad if I get stuck in ####ty traffic. It doesn't help matters that I've finally hit a point where the rough ride (even with Bilsteins up front) is losing it's appeal real fast lol?

Obviously I'll catch hell for buying a Dodge with all their problems etc...whatever but there's nothing else on the rode like it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts