Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple of pics of my 92 GT. B&G headers with a 70mm turbo, turbonetics wastegate, vortech blowoff, vs intercooler, 42lb. injectors, two 255 fuel pumps, 3" pmas meter, trick flow twisted wedge ported heads, trick flow intake, anderson B-31 cam, 70mm tb, C4 trans 4000 stall. I'm building this on a freshened up stock block 302, so i hope it holds together for a bit...lol I also just installed a D&D k-member, and MMR a-arms and coil overs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have to build the cold side and install the PMS. I'm hoping to make around 550 rwhp. I hope thats not asking to much with a STOCK BLOCK!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Damn!! That looks good, very clean! Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

·
Registered
192 Posts
WOW that looks good. Very clean. Hope mine comes out 1/2 that good looking.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey Speedy911, any pics of your "grip Problem" or videos? Want a sample of what is yet to come. :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
put some heat protection on those wires trust me even if you have your stuff ceramic coated get boots and some kind of heat shields on those wires you will see when you put the DP in especially if you have the 3 1/2 inch one

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Looks nice.
Yeah X2 on the wire protection. Make sure you have em away from the action and booted. Nothing like having everything working great but plugwires burning and arcing.
Erich

1 - 13 of 13 Posts