Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on attending the all Ford Race/ Show / Swap Meet, etc. at Hagerstown next month? I haven't seen anything on here about it, but sounds cool.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hagerstown has stuff going on? Cool!

I end up in Chambersburg,PA for business often. Need to check out Hagerstown more often when I'm there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I just noticed ThashN was from Cburg. You don't happen to work just off Orchard across the tracks do you? I've seen a nice looking black Mustang in the lot there a couple times.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'll most likely be there. Hopefully I'll have the 79 Stang going/sorted out by then. If not I'll watch others tear-up their stuff...lol...
For directions/info checkout www.masondixondragway.com

Tater :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
I will be there.

I am having a campout/cookout for non-locals, PM me for number and details.

I am 15 min from the strip.

·
Registered
245 Posts
cobraguy95 said:
Anyone planning on attending the all Ford Race/ Show / Swap Meet, etc. at Hagerstown next month? I haven't seen anything on here about it, but sounds cool.
My 2005 won 3rd last year but I don't have a prayer this year with S197s all over the place nowadays. My son and I are likely to bring the '86 GT and just race all day...

John

·
Registered
431 Posts
When is this happing?Hey thrashN Im from CBURG also.I have a black 88GT with Chrome cobra R's.I'm thinking of trying to have a get together/Carshow for all the stangs in the area.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks as though a bunch of members from the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association are heading out. Supposed to be a good time...

·
Registered
674 Posts
will be there in my 93 if all else fails. trying to get ol's car to spit fuel and run , we will bring it too if I do

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I am taking my green 95 up on the trailer. First time to the strip with the new setup and will probably be stuck in the 13's lol.. Just going to datalog some runs and see what happens!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hoser said:
I just noticed ThashN was from Cburg. You don't happen to work just off Orchard across the tracks do you? I've seen a nice looking black Mustang in the lot there a couple times.
I work in Frederick Maryland. That's not my car you're talking about. Here's a pic of mine

Broncoguy said:
When is this happing?Hey thrashN Im from CBURG also.I have a black 88GT with Chrome cobra R's.I'm thinking of trying to have a get together/Carshow for all the stangs in the area.
A GTG sounds good let me know. here is a PA Mustang site http://www.pennmustangs.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts