Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took my car fri for an alignment to a guy who road races and has a bumpsteer gauge.got the car on the rack and he calls me to show me i have major play in my front wheels.over the last month i've replace booth front control arms,new balljoints,struts,end links,new springs,caster camber plates and still the car handle like crap.turn out the end on the baer bumpsteer kit have lots of play where the ball pivits on the shaft.should be getting a new set from baer this week.

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts
That sucks, but it begs the question...why wasn't that slop discovered before you threw all those other parts at it?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
MFE said:
That sucks, but it begs the question...why wasn't that slop discovered before you threw all those other parts at it?

That's a lot of money to be spending. Well at least you know everything is brand new. :blam:

Did the clevis have the play in it?

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i kept getting different opinions from various people.most of the suspension needed to be change anyway.it was all stock with over 80k miles.at least i found someone who understands these cars.car should be lots of fun to drive again once i get the new ends.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts