Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably going to be getting a AEM wideband before I get it tuned, it's a stock 302 with an explorer intake and a single 70mm on3 kit.

First, there is a bung on the downpipe is that where I would put the o2? Secondly, with the AEM UEGO wideband what calibration need to be set on? Other then that, it should be pretty simple to setup from what I read.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Is that bung on the down pipe off the turbo? That is the place for it. Mine is a few points off from the dyno's wideband, so i don't trust it implicitly.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea that's the bung, so o2 goes there, got it. What about the back of the gauge, does anything need to be set/calibrated there?

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
have you tried downloading the instructions from their site?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have you tried downloading the instructions from their site?
One of my buddies bought one for his srt4, I glanced over the instructions. I figured I would ask a mustang specific website since it should be pretty easy to explain how it needs to be calibrated on the back. Other then that, it seems easy enough. Power source that is key on only and ground it.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
there is no calibration wiht aem gauges

·
Registered
128 Posts
my wideband has adjustments...thought they were for diff fuel being used..ill have to check..at the upper middle of the gauge think it had a small window has letter or numbers..on the back of the gauge is were u can change it...it tells about it in the instructions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts