Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADVERTISING IN THE TECH FORUMS...all businesses read this

9K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  MFE 
#1 ·
http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=501366

QTRMILE said:
Lately there has been a rash of folks doing subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) advertising for goods and services in the tech forums. Please be reminded that advertising on the Corral is NOT permitted except by those that pay to advertise here.

To bottom line this, what this means is:

1) You may NOT post "I have such a such a part or such and such a serivce, it's on sale for $xx.xx, call me at 800-555-xxxx" or similar.

2) You may NOT post "Come see us at such and such a place, we'll take care of you."

3) You MAY put a simple link to your business and/or a phone number in your signature, provided it is limited to that and does not directly advertise goods or services.

Many of you have been warned. Some of you repeatedly. Please respect the rules of the forum with regard to this, or we may be forced to restrict your access. I'd prefer not to do that, as there is a wealth of knowledge that many of you have to share, but in fairness to those that are paying to advertise here, I must insist that those of you who are abusing this stop. You know who you are.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions/comments.
In other words, we have a classifieds forum, use it when you're trying to sell stuff. Entities clearly doing a lot of business here (as determined at Corral.net's discretion) will be asked to support the site in return by becoming an Authorized Advertiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.