Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adjusting my camber I run the upr 4 bolt plates and their coilovers when I jack the car up and losen the camber bolts to pull outward (positive camber) it only goes little more than half way and it seams the top of the spring hits the heads on the studs on the bottom side of stud plate the passenger side goes almost all the way out but driver side is not as much is there a way to correct this? When car is lowered back down it has some top end tire lean inwards

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd say it looks to be about 1-1.5 degrees negative

·
Super Moderator
27,657 Posts
Put more shaft spacers under the plate bearing? That will move the upper spring mount lower and maybe clear the studs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is the problem with out any spacers upr instructions say only the top stepped spacer then the nut nothing under the shock tower. Even this way I wasn't able to get the nut on I had to grind the 7/8 stepped spacer about 1/4 inch to get threads so a shaft spacer under won't work. I'm using fox Lakewood struts since car is low with 12-150 springs

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it may be ok as soon as I launch the front picks up and stays up the tires look straight about 0 camber

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys I got it I set camber to -0.7 caster to +5
And toe in 1/8 inch

Is that a good ball park do so testing and adjust from there this is static weight at static ride height

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oops meant 1/16 inch toe in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts