Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an Abaco MAF? I have read nothing but great things about them.... with that being said, i havnt found much info on them either. I know they are pretty new to the market. I am looking to use one as a blow-thru setup for my TT coupe.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I have one.....so far so good.....car runs and idles great.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
3,684 Posts
ive tuned 4 cars with the abaco maf... no different then any other setup.. once the car is tuned properly, they run decent. It was not any easier to tune then any other maf..

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive tuned 4 cars with the abaco maf... no different then any other setup.. once the car is tuned properly, they run decent. It was not any easier to tune then any other maf..
My problem is, i am using a draw-thru pro-m bullet on my blow thru turbo car. The clocking of the maf seems to be very important and im still getting bucking at low rpms and when i get off the throttle.

I was looking at getting a pro-m pro tube with 360 degree sampling but then heard more about abaco. I dont plan on changing the car much once its tuned so once the meter is calibrated its staying that way.

·
3,684 Posts
My problem is, i am using a draw-thru pro-m bullet on my blow thru turbo car. The clocking of the maf seems to be very important and im still getting bucking at low rpms and when i get off the throttle.

I was looking at getting a pro-m pro tube with 360 degree sampling but then heard more about abaco. I dont plan on changing the car much once its tuned so once the meter is calibrated its staying that way.
that can be taken care of with a proper tune... once the meter is clocked and tuned, just dont touch it... bring it to someone who has datalogging software for an eec iv car to log stft and maf voltage.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im having Jerry W of SCT tuning the car the 1st of may... just trying to get the best parts I can so he can do his magic. Ive only got him for a couple hours. Im thinking a pro-tube should fit my needs. Dont know if i should go Pro-M or PMAS

·
3,684 Posts
Im having Jerry W of SCT tuning the car the 1st of may... just trying to get the best parts I can so he can do his magic. Ive only got him for a couple hours. Im thinking a pro-tube should fit my needs. Dont know if i should go Pro-M or PMAS
you're in good hands... i wouldnt sweat it!

if you decide on an abaco, shoot me an email and ill get you pricing!

·
Registered
535 Posts
The Abaco Meters work great. I have used them on several Mustangs and on a few GM F-body cars, with great results!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts