Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife got me this for my birthday, man I love this light! I set lash with it last week and it kicks arse!
Not real turbo related, but I spend alot of time in here and wanted to share!

Got it from Napa

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Damn she is clean. Good thing with a light like that. Makes lots of stuff show up lol.
I've been converting a lot of my lights over to LED from the snap on guy. Almost too bright sometimes but love them.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
very nice..and good GAWD....never saw your engine bay before...very nicely done

are you making some changes right now cause i thought it was running?

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!
I was setting lash last week getting ready for the racing season. Valvetrain was getting a lil noisy and it was time to run them. I have just been driving it on the street as of late, but since we are finally getting under 100* I plan to make some passes soon and just wanted to once over the car.
I also re-spaced my alt as I had a very small belt alignment issue that I was just dealing with haha.

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
I also use it to fight Darth Vader when needed
Why is it that we tend to turn lighting items into weapons. A good 4 D cell maglite is a really good problem solving instrument for more then just light.

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks man!

I saw these style lights a few years back at a shop and fell in love. All my lighting on the garage ceiling gets blocked from my hood.
Holding a flashlight/drop light gets old haha

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
drop light produces alot of heat. seen Modularspeed has a light like that a few minutes ago
got it from NAPA too, heck yeah! my wifes cousin owns a napa store so Ill be sending her to get the family discount on one. lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Gotta get me one of these! Got a P/N for this LED light?
Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts