Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set of FOUR genuine '99 Cobra rims with BFGoodrich 245/45/ZR17 tires. I bought these in '00 and have kept them inside (read: climate controlled for the past 4 years) the entire time. I've never even used them on the street since I've owned them.
I was going to go 5-lug on my foxbody and swap these on but lost interest.
Everyone and their third cousin has cobra r rims nowadays - Do something different. Buy these. I'll probably entertain offers if the price seems too high. I would prefer to keep sales within Michigan. Sorry to out of staters.
Please email me with interest. Thanks.

More information and pics in two locations:
Location 1
Location 2

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent to both of you. I didn't realize the price went down so much on these. Remember, these were only on a Cobra for < 1 year and then stored indoors since then.

I suppose I'll entertain the highest offer around $450.
I will be in New Baltimore this weekend. I can either keep them there or bring them up to Flint (current residence) - which ever is convenient for the buyer. Either is fine with me.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can do 500 shipped...if you end up wanting to ship them...

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have a set of 5 lug drag rims with radial tires on them. they are cragers and i have a pic of them. tires are hoosiers in rear and not sure what fronts are. the rims are 15x8 in rear adn 15x3.5 in front. along with these i would also throw in 2- silver 4 lug 17x9 cobra r's. i bought them thinking they were five lug . you could sell the others to buy you 2 more cobra rs and tires for them. i live in northern indiana and could meet part way. let me know if interested. dennis weldy - please reply to [email protected]ahoo.com thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Email sent to you Dennis.

Sorry - Not interested in trades at this time. I'm looking for cash to fund my Jeep project.

I haven't heard back from anyone yet, so the rims will be staying in New Baltimore for the time being. If I don't get any local offers this week, I'll entertain the shipping offer by zimmer.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far the highest local/pickup sale is $475. I just sent the email out. I'm looking to sell them this weekend, so whoever gets me the best price by Friday morning will be who I give the shot to. I'd set them aside for someone for sure if they promise $500, but I'll wait 'til Friday otherwise.

I have the rims/tires here in Flint. Upon closer inspection, 2 tires have more than 75% tread while the other two are at about 50%.

Thanks for all of the interest. I am willing to drive ~1hr south for those of you traveling up from Ohio and those of you coming from 2+ hours away. We could meet around I-75 and 14Mile at the mall if you're coming from Ohio.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts