Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im here in mesa az and were about 1000 to 1500 feet above sea level. the fbody club out here had a gathering and asked if i can tag along, they were cool. anyway i matched and even beat one guys dyno numbers. 305 [email protected] 300 [email protected] the lsi guys told me id be lucky if i got 280. they were very impressed to say the least since they were only making between 290 to 320 ws6 was 320. all i have done is 4.56s ported mass air,longtubes with a prochamber,mac produmps,cold air kit. do you guys think if i got a throttle body and a pro m mass air and a aluminum intake i would of been 320ish or so? overall im just happy i hit over 300 on both hp and tq.
jay

·
Registered
155 Posts
Jay--CONGRATS--those are smokin numbers--I am in shock--I have been trying to break through 300(na) for months and can't do it--I hope the 4.10's will help put down more p[ower to the wheels--I bet those gm dudes were freaked! ratman:joy:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I meant to ask you were those numbers were adjusted for altitude?:eek:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yea the gm guys said they have never seen a cobra dyno that high. they also sait that i had not only a great sounding car but a revv happy beast.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure if the nombers were adjusted for altitude all i know it was done on a dynojet it was about 85 degrees here and af was around 13.2 all across the board

·
Registered
173 Posts
Do you drive a Black 99 Cobra around? If so, I think I have seen you off of Ray Road and I-10. Nice sounding car!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope thats not me i have a red 99 mine has a very deep idle due to the produmps. got my dyno done at street flight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts