Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did a quick search and couldn't find many new edge cars with this done. looking at doing it to my mach 1. post pics if you have some! Need some help making up my mind.I

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just bought an electronic exhaust bypass I'm installing in the downpipe. I will be running the "raw dump" out the left front bumper in front of the tire. Then with the bypass closed it will run through my cat and mufflers for a nice quiet drive. I'll get some pics when finished. Will be installing when I get back from the Holiday vacation.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I saw a few vids on youtube today that had it done looks nice

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
I just bought an electronic exhaust bypass I'm installing in the downpipe. I will be running the "raw dump" out the left front bumper in front of the tire. Then with the bypass closed it will run through my cat and mufflers for a nice quiet drive. I'll get some pics when finished. Will be installing when I get back from the Holiday vacation.
This is exactly what I'm going to do this winter. It was fun this year but it's time for me to step it up and re build the whole exhaust as to not attract so much unwanted attention. I'm well known in my city, Im on a first name bases with a few of "Modesto's finest". lol

Robert

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
here is one its the #1 stunna car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts