Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Cobra a couple of weeks ago to a guy out of Kingman AZ....57 years old, owns a wrecking yard..and a few other cars..His wife and a friend drove out here and picked up the Cobra..trailered it home..Talked to him a few days ago to find out what he thought of the car...He says he brought in afriend who races a lot (especially stick shift cars..)they took off the Nto5 tires and put on brand new ET st,s that came with the sale,,changed the St tune to the race tun..added 2 cans of Torco..and turned 9.23 @148 mph...I had the car for 13 years and never raced it except on the street wwhen it had whole lot less HP...I knew the car was capable but never found out for my self

He says this is one car he is going to keep..claims it is everything I said it was:)

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,913 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
98 Laser Red Cobra/Sold

I looked back at his posts. Here is the car. Sweet build. Someone got a hell of a deal for $20k.
http://forums.corral.net/forums/mustangs-sale-wanted-1994-1998/1336401-98-laser-red-cobra-851-rwhp.html

What are you gonna do now? Hope I am still doing this when I am 70 too!
Thanks for the kind words..Later when the market is right, plan on a 39 or 40 Ford Coupe,454 or larger S/C and Meth

Thank god I have excellent health Gym 1 1/2 hrs a day 6 days a week
Plan on hanging around for another 60

1 - 4 of 4 Posts