• other

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my spark plugs today (needed them really bad) and need to change my wires as well. I was going to get some Roush wires, but couldn't ever get their website to work right. Plus I started shopping around and found most wires to be about $75-80. Here were my choices...

MSD 8.5mm Superconductors
Accel 300+ Race Wires
Roush 8.5mm's
FMS 9mm's

I switched to Autolite 764's (what a difference!) and will be getting Accel DIS coil-packs as well.

What wires would be best?

·
Registered
906 Posts
open that page, scroll down to "1994-1998 Mustang" (third button down on your left, NO, your left), and click on that, then click on "Performance" then look slightly to your right, scroll down, and look directly at the third picture.

just messing with you

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is not anything to scroll onto and I'm not seeing anything that says 94-98 Mustangs. I don't know why though. I'll probably have to call Roush directly and order the wires then. They are only $50?
I would like to see what they look like first though.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pic! I'll just have to call them and order them. $50 is great for plug wires!

What kind of cold-air do you have on your car? Where did you get it and how much? It looks pretty cool!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts