Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my Cobra 2 years ago but still happen to have my old rims and snow tires in my parents storage space in Chicago.
These items are for sale together or separately.
The snow tires are Blizzaks. The model in the picture appears to be MZ something. I know they were around 250 from tire rack when new. As far as use goes they are pretty new except one did go flat the one time I did use them and as such it now has bubbles in the side wall - but it DOES hold air last I checked. Im open to offers for these tires. They worked really well the one time I used them.

The rims are the original 1997 Cobra rims with center caps. They are very shiny and good looking with the exception that 2 have minor scrapes on the outter edge from parking to close to the curb. This is not VERY noticable but is mentionable Again I am open to offers on these items as well.

Everything is located in Chicago IL and I will ship at your cost.

Give me a call or email me for more info and some old pictures.
Thanks

Jeff
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly make me a solid offer and Ill probably take it. Like I said theyre just taking up space in my parents storage unit in Chicago. Email me and let me know...
Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
709 Posts
Email me some pics if you don't mine.. I'll PM you the email addy to send them to..

THANKS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts