Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im puting the FF on3 kit on (76MM). Every thing is going well. It looks good and is fiting nice.
I know this was set up around the 99-04 car, so I know a few things may need moved around.

Every thing looks like it will be good on the hot side but the anti lock break set up. Before I start moving things around and bend or break a line, I was looking to see what others may have done with this. The pass side WG hits the lines when putting it on. I did get the gaskets and better clamps so we will see how they work.

I started this in May, but took a long break to enjoy summer. I had a few problems with the short block that set me back but it will work out for the best in the end I hope. Haha

Sorry the pics are big.

2004 mach1 low mile block.
ported heads
MMR Turbo cams.
MMR intake (was on the car when I got it)
MMR SE1000 fully built short block with 9.0:1
GP 1000HP system/80# FMS injectors.
8.8 31spline with 3:55's
Fully built T45(was in the car, would like to sell or traid) want to go auto over the winter.
looking for max boost I can get on pump. Going to upgrade the turbo if I like the way the kit works.

got the car for $4500.00

·
Registered
277 Posts
even bending lines wont get you enough room for that waste gate. i welded a new flange on mine to have room for the wastegate. other than that everything should go smooth except the oil filter relocater. get rid of those crap hose barbs and do the good -an fittings. i learned the hard way and blew a oil line.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I just blocked mine off and I only run one WG it boost creeped a little but once I hit 15lbs no issues so if you are going to run low boost you will need the second WG if you are going 15 or higher just block it off, I have had mine on for over a year with no issues good luck

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im looking to run morw then 15 for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts