Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have only one 97/98 Mark VIII fan for sale, already trimmed down, can add custom brackets to it.

Also have 1 regular Mark VIII Fan for sale, already trimmed, can add brackets.

I have personally flow tested these fans to find out the actual CFM flow and the Mark VIII and Taurus (Taurus and Mark VIII fans have same motor) fans flow about 4000 CFM and 97/98 Mark VIII fans flow around 4900-5000CFM. The older style Dual Ramcharger style fans flow about 3500-4000CFM and the newer Y2K Ramchargers flow about 3000-3500. All 4 fans are dual speed fans also.

All fans are tested to work and include a 6 month!!

I sell the fans unmodified, trimmed, or with custom stainless steel brackets to bolt right into a 5.0 (as long as you have the stock radiator or an aftermarket radiator with factory mounting points, which most aftermarket radiator do have). For the Mark VIII fans with custom brackets, the J-clips at the bottom of the radiator need to be trimmed by .5", which is very simple and only takes some tin snips to do.

You may notice that my price may be a slightly higher than the "other guys", but I have been researching these fans for 12 years (used them on my personal vehicles and friends vehicles for 2 years before selling them), and now I have been selling them for 10 years here on Coral and on eBay under username caseywankenobi, and have sold/had in my possession now over 3000 fans!! I know them inside and out. I have personally CFM flow tested these fans and can help diagnose nearly any problem. I can get almost any replacement parts for the fans and I offer a 6 month warranty!

If you need a slimmer fan like a dual fan, I do not regularly stock Taurus fans or Ramcharger fans, but I can get them on special request just about any time.

Fan Dimensions

- Mark VIII dimensions are 18.5 x 22 x 6 and 18" blades, not including the tabs.

- Mark VIII w/ trimmed tabs and trimmed depth dimensions are 18.5 x 22 x 5.25 and 18" blades

- Taurus fan dimensions are 18.5 x 23 x 5 inches, and 17" blades

- Y2K Dual Ramcharger style fan dimensions are 26 1/2 in wide by 15 1/4 in tall and a slim 3 5/8 in deep

- The older Dual Ramcharger style fan dimensions are 15 x 25 x 3 inches deep in the center and 4.5" at the small fan motor center and 5.75" at the tall motor. 13" fan blades.

Fan Pricing

All fans are tested to work and include a 6 month warranty!!

* OEM unmodified Mark VIII fans - $85 shipped
* Trimmed Mark VIII fans - $100 shipped
* Mark VIII fans w/ Custom brackets to fit 5.0 - $135 shipped
* 97/98 Mark VIII 5000CFM Fans +$20 to above

* Taurus fans - $70 shipped
* Dual Ramcharger style fans - $110 shipped
* Dual Ramcharger style fans w/ custom brackets to fit 5.0 - $140 shipped for Older Style - $150 shipped for Y2K Version

I accept Paypal, money orders and cashiers checks for payments.

Fan Pictures:

OEM unmodified Mark VIII fan

Mark VIII w/ trimmed tabs and trimmed depth

Mark VIII w/ custom brackets for 5.0

Taurus fan

NEW ITEM - Y2K Dual Ramcharger fan w/ Cusom brackets for 5.0

Dual Ramcharger fan w/ custom brackets for 5.0

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

Make Me an offer...

It's still post-holiday, everybodies broke...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just got a mark8 fan. What is the best way to wire it up? And why did you do all the trimming? And how is the overflow bottle mounted? I really like what you did with it. Could you text me some more pics and info please? Thanks. 816-695-5677 Covy.

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!

Somebody buy this 97/98 5000cfm fan - I don't get them often!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump

2 more of these available

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·