Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 96 cobra wheels, they are polished aluminum. They are in good condition, very little curb rash on them. They come with 4 new kuhmo ecsta 711 tires. They are 245/45/17 in front and 255/45/17 in rear. Was going to put them on my 68 project car, but decided to get bullit wheels instead. $700 obo.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I can get you pictures. The wheels are on my 68 mustang right now, because I haven't recieved my bullit wheels yet. The car hasn't been driven with them though because it has no engine or transmission. I looked at the wheels again yesterday and they are in better condition than I thought they were. Every wheel is perfect, except one that has one little curb mark on it. I will try to get you pictures in the next couple of days. I would prefer to sell the wheels and tires together since they are mounted and balanced, but I would consider seperating for the right price.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ok

OK I'll wait for your pictures. I assume they are the ones that have the black edges around the openings. Tell me what you what for the wheels only. Where are you located?
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts