Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for stock or aftermarket 17 inch wheels and tires for my 95 Mustang Gt.
I have a 98 Gt 4.6,5 speed,BBK x pipe with cats, and Borla stainless steel side exit exhaust that I would do a some trading for some wheels or buy some outright.
Let me know what you have. call 610-842-6389 ask for Jim in Morgantown,Pa.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheels

There was no pictures but I think I know what they look like. Are you looking for anything to trade or just want to sell? Where are you in Maryland , close to Pa ?
Do you have anything else for a 95 Mustang? Thanks,Jim.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
i have a set of 95 gt wheels(no tires). i also have a set of 99-01 cobra wheels/tires and a set of 2002 gt wheels/tires shoot me a pm if your interested in any of them.. thanks

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
There was no pictures but I think I know what they look like. Are you looking for anything to trade or just want to sell? Where are you in Maryland , close to Pa ?
The only thing I would be looking for would be :
Cobra front bumper/foglight ass.
Chrome bullitt wheels917x9 - 17x10.5
94-95 cobra computer
stuff to go w/ them
I live in extreme Southern , MD . About 4-6 hours away from most places in Pa .

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Send me your email , I can send you a pic

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a set of 17 x 8 wheels from a 99 GT for $150. Located in Germantown MD and I am frequently in Thurmont just south of Gettysburg.
Thanks, Fernando.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts