Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Little background history on the car. In high school I purchased my first car when i was 16 back in 2004. It was a bone stock 64k mile 94 mustang gt. Through out the years I've put the basic bolt ons. Well finally after 8 years i'm finally putting a power adder that i've wanted to do for the longest time to this car. I bought a Boost Brothers Single Turbo Kit back in december and purchased little by little the supporting mods needed. N/A with some bolt on the Car Dyno'd at 180rwhp. As of today stock bottom end 124k mile motor on 10psi i made 376rwhp and 383ftq. Pretty excited to drive my first power added car. any who heres a few pics of the car and at the end there is a Final Dyno Pull Video for you guys

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last pic is a VIdeo of the Dyno PUll

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Put a ziptie on that wastegate line before it blows off.

Glad you're having fun, hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
nice..should be a fun cruiser!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks, even at 3/4 throttle i'm just having a ball trying to keep it on the ground.... cant wait to get my 10.5 inch wheels next month and some sticky tires :) then the fun realy begins

As far as mods:
Stock long block, gt 40 explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, aeromotive adjustable fuel regulator, 60lb injectors, under drive pulley set, lowered front sway bar 1 inch to clear turbo piping, external tranny cooler, 2700 stall, shift kit, 3.55 gears, full mac flowpath cat back exhaust ( in the process of a pbr brake swap with stainless steel brake lines)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts