Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I accumulated over the last year or so, nearly all the pieces required to do a black interior conversion on my 95 vert. I have since decided to sell the car, and now must get rid of all of the following. For those who don't know, all parts listed will fit all model years from 94-04. There are, however, 2 different color codes bwtween the years. 94-98 interiors were listed as midnight black. 99 and newer cars are officially dark charcoal. There is a subtle difference between the colors with the midnight black being more of a true black and the dark charcoal being more of a really, really dark grey. I am picky as hell when it comes to my car and I will say this... they are close. Side by side in low light and and full daylight, they are difficult to distinguish if you are not looking for a difference. In typical in-car lighting, no one who sits in your car will be able to tell the difference. that being said, here's what I have:

99+ Door panels - dark charcoal in color, switch bezels for a coupe included, driver's side door handle and cup included - passenger side not, excellent condition *** SOLD ***

94-98 Midnight Black center console - includes shifter boot and bezel for a 5-speed, excellent condition *** SOLD ***

99+ Dark Charcoal rear interior 1/4 panels for a CONVERTIBLE - includes speaker grills, excellent condition $100 shipped

94-98 Midnight Black Leather Steering Wheel - excellent condition from low mileage car *** SOLD ***

99+ Dark Charcoal Kick Panels - good to excellent condition showing normal wear from people's big feet *** SOLD ***

94-98 Midnight Black Door Seal scuff plates - good to excellent showing normal wear *** SOLD ***

94-98 Black dash - includes wiring harness and ductwork, no airbags, excellent condition $100 PLUS shipping and boxing

All items listed have all the pieces except where noted and all mounting tabs are intact. Again, all pieces will fit all years 94-04. The only difference is the subtle shift in color.

I WILL NOT SELL INDIVIDUAL PIECES OR PARTS OF ANY ITEM!!!! I.E. Don't ask me to sell the door bezel separate, or the shift boot, or the console lid, or the clip from the bottom of the back of the blah. Forget it, don't even ask. If you need a piece, buy the whole item, use what you need, then YOU sell the rest.

All items will eventually be OBO, but remember, while you're nickle-and-diming, someone else may be buying. If you shoot me a lowball offer tonight, and someone else offers full price tomorrow, I'm selling to them with no warning to you. No crying about it after.

I accept all forms of payment, but prefer paypal. Paypal gets your item shipped sooner also. I've been an active seller lately, and I can provide references from this forum, CC.com, and eBay.

Pics available upon request.

Package deals encouraged!

contact me here or at [email protected]

Have at it!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Will is a good guy to do business with, stand up, does what he says.....

TTT for ya...

jason

·
Registered
787 Posts
Console for sale

Is this a later-year console ('98 IIRC) that has the dual cupholders behind the shifter boot, or is this one with the foldout cupholder in the armrest? If it has the dual cupholders, I'll take it. Thanks.

Jeffrey
(407) 430-8380
[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts