Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got one left. Asking $400 obo. Brand New with 0 miles. The part # is F8ZF-10849-FA. It is a SN-95 160 MPH speedo. It has never been in a vehichle nor has it been out of the plastic packaging before I took the picture OPEN TO TRADES also. PM me with offers. Thanks

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry posted the wrong pics... I will try to take some better ones if anyone wants them... Must be getting late.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
HEVNBND,
I'm in the market for a gauge cluster. How flexible are you on the price? Please reply via PM or Email.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Sent $$$ to you today. Nice doing business with you.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
HEVNBND said:
This means I don't have to look at my cluster that shows zero gas when it's full :leghump: :evil:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Blown284!

I ended up finding one more and it will be my last one so i have ONE left when it is gone there will be no more. You will not find one of these anywhere else.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
HEVNBND said:
Thanks Blown284!

I ended up finding one more and it will be my last one so i have ONE left when it is gone there will be no more. You will not find one of these anywhere else.
Brian,
The gauges work great and was BRAND NEW just as described. Thanks Brian I appreciate the business!!!

Regards,
Tim

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tim Glad i could help. I have one set left i had a buyer but he backed out. So ONE left.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man not really much at all i have been on the previous but i only have one left now and i had planned on using it on my car, but i am jobless now and really could use the money.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They will just bolt on, however you have to change a few pins around in the plug. Not a big deal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts