Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seat belts all 4 complete except driverside recepticle. $100 shipped
Door sills $30 for both
Autometer phantom 5" tack with shift light and mounting bracket for sn95 $100 shipped
Piller plastics with 3 gauge pod on driver side $60 shipped
Black Air Bags Sold
Dash Sold
Door pannels $50 For both(Not Perfect but Decent) Sold
Console $40 Sold
Radio bezel $20 shipped Sold
Thanks
Buck
336 516 7761

·
Registered
257 Posts
ac/radio trim piece shipped to 63026?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I do have one but it has a notch cut out for a tack bracket. I could do $20 shipped if you want it. I'll try to get pics tomorrow. Most of this stuff is at my storage building and haven't had a chance to get out there yet.
Ahh thanks man i appreciate it, im looking for one that isnt modified. :salute:

----------------
Now playing: Nile - Kafir!
via FoxyTunes

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Price (including shipping) for the Sill Plate Covers and the Cowl Panel Cover that you show in picture #5?

Also: if you will sell the Door Panel Switch Insert (holds the Door Window Switches & Door Lock Switch) for the Drivers Side, Price?

I also need the Kick Panels (fit at the Feet and on the sides for the Driver and Passenger Sides). Price?

Combined Price (including shipping) for all of these?

How about a Telephone Number and a Good Time to call you as I need other parts as well (if the budget allows).

Need Shipped to: Custer, South Dakota 57730

Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price (including shipping) for the Sill Plate Covers and the Cowl Panel Cover that you show in picture #5?

Also: if you will sell the Door Panel Switch Insert (holds the Door Window Switches & Door Lock Switch) for the Drivers Side, Price?

I also need the Kick Panels (fit at the Feet and on the sides for the Driver and Passenger Sides). Price?

Combined Price (including shipping) for all of these?

How about a Telephone Number and a Good Time to call you as I need other parts as well (if the budget allows).

Need Shipped to: Custer, South Dakota 57730

Thanks
Jon
PM sent

1 - 20 of 53 Posts