Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the forum and am desperately in need of installations instructions for a 94 95 Powerdyne BD10 supercharger for my 95 GTS 5.0. I recently purchased a used BD10 setup and didn't come with any manuals (I know it is not the best out there) Also, I did see the Motorsport Instructions for the 87-93 kit through the forum but it is different from 94 and 95. If anyone has a manual for these specific years I am happy to pay for it or would greatly appreciate if it can be emailed. Thanks in advance for any help! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much guys, I was able to get my hands on an original 94 95 manual on a pdf file if anyone needs it as well I can forward it by email, this is a tricky install without it

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I Have the FRPP manual

I'll need to dig them up (search the zip file), but I have the FRPP BD-11 manual, pretty much the same.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Guys, PM me an email, I have the FRPP instructions on dropbox...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a used powerdyne supercharger kit for my 95 gt and it didnt come with the instructions and i cant seem to find them on the internet. could someone please send me the install instructions to [email protected]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts