Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94-95 black leather front seat iffy should look at pics dirt cheap... as manual slider...
Seatbelts, front and rear black
rear quarter panels... black
headrest for rear seat, black
rear cover (back window area) black
a-pillar covers black
dash black
rear cloth seat black (nice)
Trunk panels and carpet black
all weatherstripping, trunk doors hood etc..... all black
automatic shifter assembly...
headliner black
E-brake assembly.... black
fus box etc...
misc. wire harnesses... pretty much all of them..
misc. clips brackets etc..
defroster trim black
firewall trim panel black

thanks for looking, i have pics of everything on my computer waiting to send...... good prices or make offer when pm'ing or with e-mail.......

if you don't see it above i might have it but pm me.... as to not clutter up this thread please...

thanks

jason

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't have a full set..... only the drivers seat.....worn condition i was just tryihng to unload it cheap...

jason

·
Registered
629 Posts
Do you have the sunvisors? I need a set for a 93, but i think they should be very similar. thanks

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a set..... e-mail me at [email protected] for pics.... I don't believe they are very similar though these look nothing like the ones that were in my 90

jason

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Hey everyone one_live95 (Jason) is an great seller. Good communication and fast delivery. No problem here. Good luck on the rest of sales man.

later,
Steve

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pics sent

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have all the rear quarters, only thing is one of the tabs that hold it in... there are a bunch but one broke..... upon taking it out....

I still have the rear seat, and what do you mean the frame they hook to, if you are talking about the thing that lets them fold down(seat frame) i haven't removed the seats from it...i can send pics if you guys are still interested...

jason

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will send pics...

jason

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
e-mails etc. sent...

jason

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have some of the switches, gauge needles? off the cluster? if so i sold the complete cluster...

jason

1 - 20 of 26 Posts