Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 I am going to part,I have all brake parts here needed for a 5 lug conversion.
Fronts with spindles,calipers,rotors,and brake hoses.225.00 Normal daily driver condition.
Rears with axles,rotors,calipers,parking brake cables,and all hardware,225.00
Booster with master cylinder and prop. valve,65.00
All prices do NOT include shipping.

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With shipping you are prob looking at 600-650.00 The fronts alone weigh 90 pounds boxed,I have to do two boxes,I have to leave right now,call me if you are interested,440 476 4114 I will be out most of the day.
Thanks,Tim

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will come down some,axles are still heavy,I would have to say 2 boxes,prob still looking at least 30-40.00 each
I have shipped alot of these and they are still heavy,it is alot of parts.

·
Registered
897 Posts
willing to seperate it out at all? for the front, i just need the spindles/hub assembly and nut/caliper bracket and bolts.... i'm going to be buying new rotors/calipers/lines so DO NOT need that stuff.

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hibs77 said:
willing to seperate it out at all? for the front, i just need the spindles/hub assembly and nut/caliper bracket and bolts.... i'm going to be buying new rotors/calipers/lines so DO NOT need that stuff.
I really did not want to,If I did I would want 200.00 shipped,I still have them on the car so I need to get to it,I am leaving them on until sold.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
paypal not a problem... I called you earlier and left a voicemail... give me a ring sometime this week and we'll sort out the details... :)

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
prez1967 said:
paypal not a problem... I called you earlier and left a voicemail... give me a ring sometime this week and we'll sort out the details... :)
PM me your number,I have someone interested in the whole car,whoever pays me first will get the parts,I will call later today.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Jeepman , need some parts asap.... pm me your # I"m 20 mins from you...
Thanks

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
prez1967 said:
wait... i thought i was buying the parts when you got them off the car?
I have not had any money sent to me by anyone to close a deal,I thought I had the car sold but the guy never contacted me today like I said to,

Anyone interested,first one to paypal me wins,Call me for info,440 476 4114 Tim

1 - 18 of 18 Posts