Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
347 Brodix heads, FAST EFI, Kooks stainless long tubes, Art Carr AOD with pro brake, Strange brakes, Weld wheels nice clean car, 50 miles since build, tuned by Paul's Automotive in Cincinnati.

PM for further

Asking 25k

Attachments

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Looks to be a sweet car! The Pro Street market is very competitive these days and cars are going cheap on www.Racingjunk.com

Maybe you can browse through there and get a better idea on pricing. Posting your car there may give better results too. It's my go to hot rod classifieds site.

Can you post up more details of the build, octane requirements and power numbers?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car made 352 rear hp through the AOD, that was on 93 pump fuel, with a reliable street type tune. 80 degree day. The FAST is the xfi 2.0 believe that supported up to 100hp. Heads are Track ones, they were ported from a place out west I belive M3, they have a serious port job orginal header holes were welded then predrilled so it has 3in on center headers. Originally was going to be a pro charged set up block and head were o ringed. But milled out due to no blower and poor sealing of copper head gaskets. Car ran cool during all tuning has black magic fan. It would make some one a great weekend toy, due to changes in life car sits and that's not fair to the car or I, as you know.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts