Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 lug 93 cobras in very good condition with good tires im in the chicago area and would prefer a local sale ill take $750.i have other posts on the same thing but dont pay attention to them i tried deleting them cuz i was having problems

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I am very interested. I would like to trade though, if your are interested. I have a complete set of weld drag lites. The tires are barely used. I put the welds on and only drivine the car like 8 times since. If your are interested email me please. I live in Joliet, like 1/2 hour away.
[email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
I sent you a PM on your last post.

Please give me a call 630 988-0061! I will take the wheels and tires off of your hands for your asking price. I am in the burbs outside of Chicago and do not want to waste your time with BS trades so please give me a call

I forgot to add that I will not be able to check back on this forum until I return to work tomorrow so please give me a call ASAP

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
90LXPOS

If you need to get in touch with me I am going home for the day now. You will have to call me on my cell to close the deal and your rims and tires.

Many Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts