1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Dumb question - I thought the fox 4 lug bolt pattern was 4x4.25? Is that a typo? When do you think the other finishes will become available?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahh it was a typo, thank you Alex for pointing that out! Hopefully soon the other finishes will be available! These will fit on a fox body mustang, not sure about the actual Cobra itself, there is a thread about it in the Wheel&Tires tech forum however straight from WheelReplicas...

-Tim

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The center cap comes just like it is in the picture...it has been suggested that they offer the centercap in the same finish however I think it looks really good with the centercap like that! It makes it stand out nicely!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I dont want to sound cheap but can they be bought 1 rim at a time I have a friend that has a set for sale but one is bent to hell?

·
Registered
33 Posts
www.Volpaz.com said:
yes sure can! You can order it on the website!
www.volpaz.com

Not cheap at all! Happens ALL the time!

-Tim
ok thats cool what material is the centercap , plastic or metal? and any suggestions on where to get them chrome? thanks for the reply, ricks tire here in town has sent you an email for me... :joy:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can you sell just the center caps by themselves? (Will they work with OEM rims?) Some low life stole my girlfriends. They are the silver painted wheels.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts