Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy all OEM pulleys for 93 5.0 mustang. Am in process of putting supercharger and have performance pulleys. They Vortech kit will not fit without factory.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looking to buy all OEM pulleys for 93 5.0 mustang. Am in process of putting supercharger and have performance pulleys. They Vortech kit will not fit without factory.
Are you looking to trade the performance pulleys for the OEM? I have the crank, water & alternator installed on mine and would be willing to trade.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have no problem trading. My issue is if I send them to you and don'r receive anything back I am back to where I am now. I have purchase a kit but its backordered so I have no idea and am trying to finish my SC install.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would have no problem trading. My issue is if I send them to you and don'r receive anything back I am back to where I am now. I have purchase a kit but its backordered so I have no idea and am trying to finish my SC install.
My car is getting rewired so I can send my pulleys now and wait for your pulleys in the mail. Text me 864.245.2124

1 - 4 of 4 Posts