Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i have been asking around where is a good place to get the 9inch housing ends installed on a 8.8 near Nashville Tn,

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
You could always go to Moser or Currie to have them installed in a worse case scenario. I think Strange does the work too.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i do believe that i could if i knew of a good one in the area wanna point me in a direction feel free to do so. thanks mastrdriver i think that i will keep looking for a shop around the nashville area or might try it myself. i thought that there would be a lot of people on here in the drag racing section that had fast cars and would have had to have it done but as you can tell there is not too many responses...

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
You might go to the local strip or take to some local machine shops to see if anyone knows of someone with good reputation.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ends

Call Marcus Warrick up in clarkesville he will take care of you! Or bring them down here to top end fabrication in Chattanooga. Marcus's number is 931-217-0179 he lives right outside Ft. Campbell. Jon

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i went a different route i called strange and ordered everything from them,i am trying to keep the down time low, they keep telling me all i have to do is trim some off....

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Go to Tennesspeed.net Register there. Its Nashville based. There will be someone there who can do it. There are a few guys on there who do chassis work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts