Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
794 Posts
i sold the same set for 500.00 but i could of got more , but i couldnt imagine i would have got 1300

but then again my tires werent to good
ttt for ya

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll take less cash or trade for any of the above. I know the price is high, but I like them and have seen them go for as much. They are very rare. I'll work with somebody who is really interested, but I won't mind keeping them either.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
You can order caps from www.performanceautosport.com They have the caps and the correct center decals. I would give you half that for the wheels with caps and center decals. Are they the correct 16x7 and 16x8's?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
If they are true Saleen ARE wheels they will be 16x7 front and 16x8 rear. I wouldn't want to spend more than $175 per wheel on them.

Best of luck to you........

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got some fuel injector cleaner that says it boosts octane and adds power. I'll trade you a case of it and give you your BBS wheels back. :D

No... I think dem dare wheels is bitchin' on yer car. You should keep'em!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
SN 95 conversion, after a tubular K-member and mustang arms, then Cobra brakes in front, and 17 x 10.5 in. bullets in the rear and 17 x 8.5 bullets up front. That is after a 5 speed conversion and a heads/cam/intake swap which needs to get going. I'd rather turn these wheels into some 5 speed stuff or go fast engine parts. Hey, you asked. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts