Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a pair of black interior quarter plastics came off 1993 LX Coupe/Notchback.

Decent condition other than some cracking/damage around the bottom mounting holes. Looks like the previous owner did not see there were one more hole at the bottom when pulling them off the car. See pics.

$150 Local Pick Up only! Located in SE Washington DC. Can meet around the DMV area

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all,

I have a pair of black interior quarter plastics came off 1993 LX Coupe/Notchback.

Decent condition other than some cracking/damage around the bottom mounting holes. Looks like the previous owner did not see there were one more hole at the bottom when pulling them off the car. See pics.

$150 Local Pick Up only! Located in SE Washington DC. Can meet around the DMV area
Hi. Are there any major scratches or galges in the plastics? Or is the cracks all ?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Are there any major scratches or galges in the plastics? Or is the cracks all ?

no major scratch per my knowledge. I can take a harder look on them and take pictures. It appears they had normal wear and tear.

·
Registered
20 Posts
no major scratch per my knowledge. I can take a harder look on them and take pictures. It appears they had normal wear and tear.
That would be great if you could. I'm looking for something more than decent for my full restore. I'm in the area. Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be great if you could. I'm looking for something more than decent for my full restore. I'm in the area. Thanks

Those pieces were probably not what you wanted considering the bottom mounting points were cracked. Anyhow, I just sold them yesterday. Thank you for your interest!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.